Many times Absolute Pinball will offer a flat rate to complete the jobs, that way you know your costs up front.
Any work done in our shop is billed at $50 per hour.
Any work done at your home is billed at $75 per hour with a 1 hour minimum. A $20 vehicle fee is added to the overall total as well. We will only travel within Saskatoon to inspect and complete work. The in home service is more of an inspection to determine if the issue(s) are minor or major. If minor, many times it can be repaired on the spot. If not, the service fees are still due.
Rebuilding / restoring any older pinball is always a unique process, as each one has different requirements based on extent of previous play, repair, and storage record. If you have a pinball you are unsure about call me to discuss what may need to be done. The rates above are designed as a reference point. Complete restorations covering playfield, cabinet, and board sets, could come in lower, or higher, depending on the pin’s existing condition.
Playfield – Topside and Underside
Playfield topside and underside rebuild, as described in the Playfield section.
– For older single level playfields without ramps $650 + parts
– For newer & older playfields with ramps and/or multilevels $950 + parts
The rates above do not include any of the following services: playfield paint touch-ups, lamp insert repair, mylar removal, or plywood damage. These types of repairs will be quoted on a per job basis once I see the playfield.
Add automotive clear coat to either of the above for an additional $349.
If circuit boards are all that’s being serviced the work will be billed by the hour. If this is being done in conjunction with a playfield rebuild (highly recommended) then it will be $390 + parts.
Complete cabinet rebuild, re-paint, re-decal, as described in the Cabinet section.
– Older painted cabinets with the standard base coat and two secondary colors; including stencils, paint, clear coat, and all body work will be $1990.
– Newer pins with decals or silkscreen, decals and bodywork included will be $1990.
– All cabinet metal removed, sanded, polished, and replaced will be $449.
– Exterior/interior cabinet metal powder coated: Stocked colors will be $290. Non-stocked color will be $350.
Pick-up fee is billed at $80 each way providing pinball is at ground level. If stairs are involved the pick-up is billed at $140 each way. We will pick-up within Saskatoon only.